Sunday, October 20, 2013

Nursery Thoughts

My vision for our little girls nursery is getting more and more vivid. I am thinking of very light gray walls, white furniture, and then pops of pale pink, yellow, and gold accents. I am thinking very floral and butterfly-ish.
We started painting the trim / doors white last weekend. I am thinking of doing one wall with polka dots but where I get stuck is should I do: White with gray polka dots, gray with pink polka dots, or gray with gold polka dots?
And what wall to do it on? The wall with the crib?
I can't wait to get the room painted and to start purchasing the furniture and really see my idea come alive! The room where our little baby will sleep and play. So unreal :)


The Before.




1 comment:

Gina said...

Awww. I CANNOT wait to see it!!!!!!!