Wednesday, October 16, 2013

20 wks 4 days



How far along? 20 weeks 4 days

Baby's size? Banana about 11 oz,

Total weight gain: A lot.. I feel like I am ready for it to slow down, but I know I everything says if anything it'll pick up from now on out. 12 lbs.

Maternity clothes? No. I need to consider some maternity work pants though.

Sleep: Pretty good this last week.

Best moment(s) this past week: Our doctor appointment! It was a great day. We also started painting the baby room! EEK!

Miss Anything? Clear ISH skin.

Movement: It's getting more often. I feel her every day! Sometimes big ones and sometimes little ones. The big ones still make me speak out loud without even thinking about it like "oooOooO" or "Oh well hello lil baby!"  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. Surprisingly I even had to clean chilli, cheese and salsa off of my car carpet floor at 8 AM yesterday and I didn't even gag once. (It was disgusting)

Cravings: Baja blast. Orange juice. I'm just ALWAYS so thirsty.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Gender: Girl!!! As sure as you can be without seeing her yourself.

Symptoms: Burping.Skin Break outs. Bulging belly. Dry lips (is that a symptom? my lips are so dry no matter what I do) Pregnancy brain!!

Belly Button in or out? In.  But almost kind of like flat. It's silly.

Wedding rings on or off? On. But definitely getting tight.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Over the moon. But also very emotional. This has been a tough week for me for silly reasons. I shattered my phone screen and I spilled a crock pot of queso all over my car floor. Both almost brought me to tears! So silly right?? Luckily I was able to rationalize with myself and keep the water works off. I blame the hormones. I swear I'm not usually like this.

Looking forward to: Shopping for baby books and other nick nacks this weekend for her.


P.S. I hope baby doesn't get sick of listening to me sing all day long. I am convinced that since I didn't get the talent, she will! Also, speaking of pregnancy brain, I originally titled this "19 wks 4 days" and even wrote that on the picture, it was when I was about to post the link to my Facebook that I realized it was wrong... This happens all day in different ways. My blonde hair doesn't make my case any better.

No comments: