Sunday, August 25, 2013

Anniversary

 
4 Years ago, I made the best decision I ever could. I married my best friend and love of my life! Jordan I am so happy to call myself your wife. Thank you for all you do for me. Thank you for always making me feel like the most special girl in the world. I have enjoyed these years more than I could ever have imagined. We have grown so much. You are always finding new phrases and faces that make me laugh. I think we are different people than we were when we met at 16 but I know it is in the best way. Our 2 lives have become one big happy one. I think back and smile. I look forward and smile. I look next to me, there you are, and I smile. So excited for what the future holds and can't wait to see you snuggle our baby for the first time. Mo-mo.

Forever and ever babe.


Est. 08.26.09

No comments: