Saturday, February 25, 2012

Painted Walls and Floral Accents

Ever since we have found the house of our dreams all I can think of from the moment I wake up till the second I fall asleep is:
What color should I paint the walls?
Paint or wallpaper?
Where can I get a dresser?
What color should our dresser be?
Should I get white picture frames for above our bed?
Or one really big painting?
Should I get just a small floral accent for our living room?
How can I lighten a living room that has dark couches?
Can I get new couches?
What color should I paint our kitchen table?
White table and mint green chairs?

Thats just to name a FEW! My head just might explode!
In a great magnificent way!

So I've got some pictures I've been looking at for inspiration :)

I cannot tell you how much anticipation I have to get our home all put together and take pictures to show you!

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned ImagePinned Image


Pinned Image

nice light wood floors

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned ImagePinned Image


My apartment is full of boxes. 
Cant wait to move!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lauren Talon said...

That's so exciting!! Good luck and have fun! :)

Kasey said...

love your blog :D you have wonderful taste! please check mine out some time when you have a chance :):)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Yay, SO EXCITED FOR YOU! You're like me... ha ha all I can think about is paint colors too! Just wish I knew WHERE we would be living for sure! AHHHH! I LOVE wallpaper too, I did wallpaper in our first apartment and I got it from Wallpaper Warehouse in Sandy. They have TONS of different kinds!!! You should check it out :)

Lisa @ MMT said...

You will have to post pictures of your new home! Love all these photos. I've been trying to think of colors too, but it's hard cause we have most our furniture already and it's mostly brown :/ I am wanting all new bright things like your photos!