Tuesday, November 29, 2011


I need a tid bit of assist-ance! From none other than my fellow bloggers.
Your opinions are like a dollar in my pocket :)

Free me with your recipe to home decor!
I love my new lamps.

I bought these shades knowing I'd need to do something in order to umfasize them.
Umfasize isnt a word. Until now!
Its an equivalent to emphasize, only not equivalent cause its slightly a cooler word.

OKAY-back to the point.

Here are the choices:

1. Cover them in a damask fabric.
2. Cover them in a chevron fabric.

3. Cover them with flowers. Found here.

4. Try the Ruffle look.

What do you think?? Help!!
Or even if you have other ideas that you think would be cute.

Thank you in advance for your help.