Sunday, February 9, 2014

Brooklyn's Nursery



Baby girl's nursery is complete! There were a few things I had thought about adding, one long shelf on the wall with the rocker. Window ledges. These things may come in the future but for now I am pleased with how it turned out. It is very peaceful and I just love sitting in her room thinking of all the memories it will soon be filled with. Mommy and Daddy are so excited to meet you baby girl! You can join us as soon as you're ready :)

The mood I was going for was a very light pink with splashes of gold to make it a little more vintage. I still wanted it to look modern though. You can see all the picture frames have yet to be filled with images. I am thinking of what to put in each of them. Not a huge deal. Probably some baby bump pictures, some mum and pop pictures and then ones of our little bambina herself.

I cannot believe she will be here within the next few weeks.

No comments: