Sunday, October 27, 2013

22 Weeks





How far along? 22 weeks 1 days

Baby's size? Papaya. About 8 inches and a little over 1 lb.

Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself since my last appointment. Been meaning to get batteries for our scale so I can keep track.

Maternity clothes? Dun-dana-dun! I bought my first pair of Maternity Jeans today.

Sleep: I wake up here and there. But not bad.

Best moment(s) this past week: Receiving my tummy butter to help with itching.

Miss Anything? My face feels chubby. I miss the normal feeling of my old face when I smiled haha.. but all for good reasons :) I know I have more chubby cheeks in my next 18 ish weeks.

Movement: Yes! I thank the heavens every time I feel her and am reminded she is okay. She mostly moves at night when I am getting in bed. BUT she was going crazy this morning for Daddy. He loved it.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just when I get too thirsty, I start to feel sick. So gotta keep something pumping through my blood.

Cravings: Sunny D OJ. Jamba Juice.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Swollen hands and feet.

Belly Button in or out? In. 

Wedding rings on or off? On. Barely. I think today may have been my last day. My hands are just getting rather swollen

Happy or Moody most of the time:  So happy but very emotional. I had a lot of emotional tears these last 2 weeks. For my family and from silly things on tv. I blame baby.

Looking forward to: Feeling her up higher. I started to feel her sometimes by my belly button. Most the time she is still just kicking low by my waist line.

No comments: