I got nominated for the Leibster award by Hannah over at Words as Palindromes. It is a cute little award for smaller blogs and to try to expand your blogging. I am a little lazy today so I don't think I'll do the whole shabang but I did want to answer the questions she wrote up for her nominee's. And we're off! Thanks Hannah!
1. Why did you start blogging? Originally it was to share my poetry.
2. You are invited to dinner with your favorite celebrity. Who is it? Taylor Swift.
3. How do you take your coffee? And if you don't drink straight coffee, what is your drink of choice? I like cheap iced coffee from McDonalds or Frapps. Other than that, I'm more a soda girl, specifically Diet Coke.
4. What is your favorite childhood memory? My friends and brothers and I dug this huge hole in our neighbors back yard, filled it with water, and swam in it. It was rather muddy!
5. What advice would you give to your 16-year old self? YOLO
6. What is the best gift you have ever given to someone? The only thing that comes to mind was the photo book I made for Gina for her bday one year.
7. What sport is your hidden dream to participate in the Sochi Winter Olympics 2014 or Rio Summer Olympics 2016? Huh?? Volleyball would be fun.
8. What is your pet peeve? When Jordan picks at his nails or makes this really loud cluck noise.
9. What is your guilty pleasure? 90's music/TV shows. Pretty Little Liars.
10. A friend is over to visit at your place. What Spotify playlist or iTunes song are you listening to? I'm a Pandora gal, and Blink 182 radio is my fave.
11. What is your dream job? Anything where I can draw, multi-task, and listen to my favorite music. Haven't found it yet.