Thursday, February 28, 2013

She Doesn't Give A Damn

"She doesn't know who I am. And she doesn't give a damn about me..."
I remember liking this song in high school. Teenage Dirtbag.
Well I have been youtubing covers the last 5 days and have re-fallen in love.
It's got such a cute little story line.
"She rings my bell. I've got gym class in half an hour. I know how she rocks, in keds and tube socks. But she doesn't know who I am. And she doesn't give a damn about me."
Remember high school??

Or just school in general?

I can't wait till 4th period! 
Oh I'm super bored, I'm gonna write a note to my bff in 3 colors of gel pen.
Check yes or no.
Who am I gonna sit with on the bus?

Those days seem so long gone. I don't mind most days. But every once and awhile I catch myself missing photography, math, art, or just feeling that I was learning and growing each day.

Then I push those thoughts aside and watch Teen Mom.



In spirit of Throw Back Thursdays I wanted to share the 2 photo's of mine and Gina's St Geezy trip 4 years ago!


CHEERIO!
Photobucket

No comments: