Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cleanliness

I don't think there is anything better than a freshly cleaned house.
The smell is amazing.
The carpet looks fuller right after being vacuumed.
The sparkle of it all.
And the pride of your hard work.

Cleanliness.

cleanliness is next to . . .


The hubby is out at his friends watching football so this is how I decided to start my evening.
It's amazing.
Just enjoying a little me time.
And that means watching my backed up DVR and sipping down a Diet Coke.

I want to be more organized with our cleaning schedule.
There is SO much you have to keep up on other wise it gets so icky!
My biggest peeves=around the potty and dust on top of the trim.
I also want to get our pantry organized.
Any tips?

Currently loving:
Chris Young-Tomorrow



 Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love using SpicNSpan and also Clorox wipes for counters or any flat surface, easy clean and VERY clean- disinfected!:) lemony clean smelling too, not too strong.
www.twoisbetter.net
Nora

Unknown said...

I'm very lucky. My boyfriend is a cleaning fanatic. We're both clean by nature but he loves to do all the scrubbing so that's less on my plate.

But I do agree, there is nothing better than a perfectly clean house :)