Monday, August 27, 2012

Love Forever / DLand!

We're home!
California was so amazing!
The weather was perfect. Utah it was like high 90's and Cali was low 70's with a little humidity.
Super perfect.
We stayed in the hotel Friday night after we got in from our flight.
Ordered a pizza.
Watched some cable, relaxed.
Saturday we woke up at the butt crack of dawn and ate our free breakfast. We had decided to walk to Disneyland because online it said it was 0 miles from the hotel.
When we mapped it before we left, uh, yeah, it's 2.5 miles!!
We were crazy and thought, we can do it.
So we did.
For the first 3 or so hours of our Disneyland day there were NO lines!!
A little later it got busier but still hardly no wait!
I was in heaven.
Lines are never fun.
I had a BLAST!
You couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole day.
We stayed till the early evening and then got some stuff, food, and headed back to the hotel.
I have to say I really liked the Tower of Terror and California Screamin. So awesome!
Sunday we went to Huntington Beach and went to the airport.
It was a short trip indeed but still so nice to be home!
I forgot how much I love our house.

AND here's some photo's. Under emphasis on some.
I took my point and shoot camera to disneyland because I thought it'd be an impossible task to carry around my Nikon, then Eeeeverryyyone there had fancy camera's but still glad I brought something more compact.

Oh and I made a comment "disneyland is the best as an adult, if I want a churro I can get a churro. No one telling me no"











 Yucky mustard, but yummy sweet potato fries!!









 Happiest 3 years of my life to my handsome prince!
I love you baby.








 Today I was planning on going into work late cause of our late flight keeping me up but my work did a breakfast meeting so I couldn't pass it up!
I am toast at this point. Girl needs some sleep.

My DVR actually recorded my Sunday night episodes for once!
It usually says there was a problem with the network. Annoying.
I just got caught up on Breaking Bad and Keeping up with the K's.
Um.. SO Sad! Both actually, but more so when Rob cried.
I cried!
I am a sucker for a guy with teary eyes on the big screen.
Always gets me.

 Photobucket

3 comments:

☆Messy Jessy☆ said...

Glad you guys had fun. I didn't go to Disneyland until I was 21. It was AWESOME as an adult!

Happy Anniversary, y'all are an ADORABLE couple!


Allie said...

Thank you jessy! I appreciate it. it was so much fun right??

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

Looks like lots of fun! so happy for you :) You are way to cute by the way!!

but im glad to here its better as an adult...ill be there in oct and cant wait!