Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1998 Drama!

Its funny to go back and see what I considered "drama" when I was 10 years old.

Fighting with Patricha at BOTH recesses??
Oh man sounds like a reality television show.


Today I was invited by my lovely friend Gina to a craft night.
My first time using MOD PODGE.. Uh freakin LOVE it!
I didnt know its been around forever, luckily some nice ladies there set me straight.

Check out my LOVE blocks :)
So easy too.

I got shallac nails for the first time on Sunday.
Love them also!
No chipping and so much shinier and so fleepin cute!




Photobucket

4 comments:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE that letter! Isn't it sad how mean kids are? That letter just makes me so sad for you guys! :( Glad we're not little anymore! HA HA! K those blocks are ADORABLE! AND aren't shellac nails bomb? You'll never want to paint again!!!

Miranda said...

that is hilarious! not the fact you guys were fighting but just looking at how we wrote and talked when we were that age...I love Mod Podge...I used it a lot for my art courses.

Lauren Talon said...

Cute post! I love that you found that old letter. I have some from high school that are completely embarrassing. Man was I ever boy crazy! Newest follower :)

Unknown said...

I love your blog...sooo cute! New follower! I just started a blog...check me out!
http://theblossomonthevine.blogspot.com/