Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween / Kim Kardashian Drama

Happy Hallowsweeen Ghouls and Boo's!
Hope you're all being safe and having fun. Today at work we dressed up. And by we I mean kinda me and Maria. We did a pot luck with treats from THIS POST. Also we painted mini pumpkins, I handed out a Halloween packet, did some BINGO, and listened to spooky music. It was over all a great day!


Here's my punkin. Dead santa lol.


Me and Maria.
We decided I'm "Evil Fairy" and she's "Good Tinker Bell Fairy"



My niece Kaydee came to visit in her cute bee costume :)

Since I have yet to post these, here's pics of me and Jordan carving our pumpkins.
He did Jack Skeleton, I did Jasmine.










Have you guys seen this? I guess its getting a lot of attention..





In Other News!! I'm sure you've heard. Kim Kardashian filed for divorce today after 72 days of marriage to Mr. Kris Humpfries. Stated it was due to "irreconcilable differences."


Kloe and Kim are headed to Australia tonight on a vacation to get away from the press.



Her sisters have been very supportive via Twitter. Kloe Kardashian Odem tweeted: "Reading some these comments r so hurtful. I'm grateful 4 our fans who understand and r being respectful. Hate is disgusting. Love is everything,"

"Our sister is going through a difficult time but we're a close family and are sticking together like always," tweeted Kourtney Kardashian. "We appreciate everyone's kindness and support. @KimKardashian, we love you."




Isnt this sad? I know it was expected but 72 days??? That's a very very short marriage. On a lighter note, brother ROB will be dancing tonight on Dancing with the Stars and sister Kourtney will be there in Pocohantas costume! :)

I hope you all have a great day and week!

No comments: