Friday, October 28, 2011

23 on the 23rd

My Birthday weekend was a load of fun.
Friday me and Jordan went to Bonsai for Savannah's Birthday. I stole some pictures from her blog.



Thanks Sav! Then after dinner me, Jordan, my sissy, her boytoy, my brother, and his girl went laser tagging at Laser Quest! It was so much fun. I always feel like I'm doing so good but when we get the results back I was in like 18th place.. WA?? Its usually betrayal. In this incident, my sisters boyfriend. Thanks for nothing Tye! ;)

Saturday, me and Jordan ran some errands and later had dinner the the OG with some friends and siblings. Afterwards we went to our home for a little and hung out. I got super far on my ToyStory game! Which is always an accomplishment.











Sunday, my actual birthday :) Me and Jordan went and saw 50/50 - which I absolutely Looooved! We did some shopping at the District and then came home. Watched some Breaking Bad. Later we went to my dads for dinner. Jodi made some righteous steak sandwiches! And I got 2 cakes, which always rocks.














Monday, I took the day off and my Bestie Gina took me to lunch at the Hungry Bear with her baby girl Olivia. Yum yum yum. Then we dropped baby girl off with Gina's mom to go do some shopping at South Towne. We hit a few joints (no drug related) We wanted to do H & M but guess what.. Not open yet.. 
Tuesday, I came back to work to a decked out desk! Thanks Maria for the fabulous decorations! And Bossman made these outstanding reeses cookie bar things! And you know I'm a sucker for da reeses!

I would just like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who single handedly made my birthday so amazing! I had the best birthday. I am so blessed to have the friends and family that I do. :)


In Recent News:
Its almost Halloween and we dont have costumes for the party tonight! EEK! We're on a hunt today. Also, I want to try and spruce up my coffee table thanks to this post. It looks doable! I need to start being more crafty!!!


HOPE you all have a safe, FUN, and Spooktacular Halloween weekend!!


x: Allie-Girl 

No comments: