Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Wedding

This weekend was booked with the celebration of Jordans brothers wedding. We Congratulate Brian and his Bride.

Needless to say the weekend went way too fast, and tomorrow is Monday again.

And the best part, at least for me, Pictures!













And a shout out to BFF Gina for lending me the cute purple dress that was perfect for the ocassion!

There are lots of tv shows starting up this week!

The ones I am excited for:
Dancing with the Stars
The New Girl
ANTM (started last week though) Allstars!
Roast of Charlie Sheen

Off the top of my head those are the ones.

I also saw Lion King in 3D this weekend. Oh man was that epic!
I couldnt help but cry when Mufasa died.
Glad Adam could translate and now I know at the beginning the gibberish is saying "pink pajamas penguins on da bottom"

Goodnight!

No comments: