Monday, June 20, 2011

Things that grind my gears

  • Waking up and there's no milk.
  • When Jordan rushes to bed without me, I like going to sleep together so I hurry and get ready for bed and hop in.
  • When I spend all my money the weekend I get paid. 
  • When I run out of gas right after I filled up my tank.
  • Having to shower when I just wanna go to bed.
  • When people flake every single time you make plans.
  • People yelling at me for something I didnt do. (my job this happens)
  • Being stuck inside on a hot summer day.
  • Just cleaning my car then it getting dirty again. Inside and out.
Things that shine my gears..
  • Going to bed with Jordan.
  • Jordan.
  • Spending time with my friends and family.
  • Cleaning my car.
  • Getting paid.
  • Having a job, to be inside on a hot summer day.
  • Having a car that runs out of gas.
  • My home and loving it.
  • Not having to wear socks.
  • Swimming, then laying out, then swimming, then laying out.
  • Diet coke.
  • Babies.
Goodnight Moon.

No comments: