Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Broken..

Seriously, Something is the matter with me. I have lost my ability to cry. I am incredibly concerned. I tried really really hard this weekend and I just couldn't. I felt the way you feel when you're about to break down into tears, but I couldn't get myself to do it. I tried squeezing my eyes really really hard and nothing happened. I have built these walls that I can't break down. I've lost my ability to cry. It's not as wonderful as I always thought it'd be.

"You're so lucky to be a brick wall, you don't have to worry about getting your feelings hurt or being sad" I used to say all the time. It's not as fun being a brick wall as they make it seem. I miss crying! I miss tearing up during romantic movies or when someone tells me I'm ugly. I miss crying to just lyrics in a song or when someone would hold me for too long. Doctor, Doctor, I need help!!



This video used to always do it for me. Nothin. Ergo, I propose a task for me. Possibly Wednesday night, since I don't have work the next day so its like a Friday, I am going to have a "boob movie" marathon. And by "boob" I mean like crying, my mom would always say "i know i'm such a boob." Anyway, I'll let you all know if this cures me :)


Wish me Luck!

No comments: