Monday, November 8, 2010

Let It Snow!


Guess what! SO yesterday I was out and about with Gina and I went to TJ MAXX and I saw the cutest wreath holder for 6 bucks so I bought it, since the holidays are coming up. I got home and showed jordan (among with all my other stuff) and the next thing I know he is luggin in the Christmas Tree from the storage. I didnt even try to resist. We put it up and then went to WalMart and got a bunch of other decorations to add to our collection from last year. It was so fun getting all excited and putting everything up and not even worrying that its only the beginning of November. We're like little Christmas spirits dreaming of sugar plums :) I'll post pics soon! Let the Holidays begin!!! I'm SO stoked!!!

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

I usually decorate for Christmas right after I take down my Halloween decorations, but this year I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I'm slacking big time. I'll do it tonight!!