Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jour Trieze

A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

This is asking a lot! haha Okay so lets just post all my deepest darkest feelings online. Not deep and dark but definately deep. Hmmm... Recently? Okay Well here we go, I guess we'll keep it cadgshe (short for casual, not sure how to spell that)

Dear YOU thats right, You right there in the mirror,
Why must you always drive me nuts? I love ya to pieces and we have many good times together but I swear to heaven above you are a bipolar mess. Why do you always say you'll do things and then let me down? You have got issues girl. And don't get me wrong, I'm right there with you and Damn do we have style but get better soon! Being sick sucks, I hate having to blow my nose every 2 seconds and this congestion just wont quit. You have got to let me be free and stop holding me back! I promise the second you let me go I'm gonna fly!

Sincerly,
Yourself, thats right You!



No comments: