Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jour Douze

I checked and my spelling for 11 was correct. GO me! I guess I did learn something in my 3 years of french class. Okay..

Day 12- How you found out about Blogs and why you made one

Hmmm.. Hah, I don't know how I found out about blogs. I think it started with a music blog that I stumbled onto one day. And when I say "stumbled onto" I mean Jordan showed me. That you could download all these sweet songs! Then a few people from facebook would always post stuff about "check out my blog biotch!" and I was like WTF! So i took a chance and made one haha. I honestly think Jordan got me into them which is funny but I made it back a few years ago because I wanted to have a place to post my poetry and ideas and now I just use it for stuff like this. Watcha!

No comments: