Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jour Dix-Huit

Plans/dreams/goals you have:

- Move out of our apartment within 2 years.
- Pay off some of our stuff and build a strong savings to plan for a family.
- Explore my artsy side by getting crafty with all sorts of things ex: necklaces, scrap books, etc.
- I dream to continue to build strong relationships with family and close friends.
- I also dream to have a family of 4 or 5 and a cozy house in a nice neighborhood and to be the mom who always cooks cute little treats for my family and their friends.
- I have a goals for me and jordan to have the same work schedule one day.
- I plan to maintain good health physically, mentally, and emotionally and grow in these area's.
- I have a dream to finally go to disneyland one day, also Paris or Italy!

To name a few.

No comments: