Sunday, January 26, 2014

35 Weeks



How far along? 35 Weeks!!

Baby's size? 19-22 in and about 5.9 lbs.

Maternity clothes? No new ones.
Total weight gain: 21 lbs.

Sleep: I'm up in the middle of the night again to pee.

Best moment(s) this past week: We got a ton done! We put together our daughters bassinet, installed the car seat, got a stroller. We're feeling pretty prepared. Plus her nursery is about done! Also, on Friday, Jordan and my work teams threw us a combined little potluck and baby bash. It was a complete surprise!! We are so incredibly lucky to have them! We got lots of wonderful gifts that we needed. Plus some yummy food!

Miss Anything? Eating cake batter and raw cookie dough. I have been indulging in cake batter flavored ice cream and it hits the spot.

Movement: She hangs out really high. My tummy feels about as hard as a boulder right below my chest. The most common place I feel kicks are on my right side. Far to the side.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just being too warm. 

Cravings: Ice cream. S'mores pop tarts.

Labor Signs: Not really.

Gender: Baby Girl

Symptoms: Gettin that waddle swag from time to time.

Belly Button in or out? Out!

Wedding rings on or off? Off. :( I been wearing my promise ring.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Still Happy!! And excited! But also moody, been a rough week. I got really frustrated in traffic. Pregnant women shouldn't be allowed to drive, road rage = all time high. haha.

Looking forward to: Completely finishing Brooklyn's nursery.

No comments: