Thursday, December 26, 2013

I Think These Things EVERY Day


I love being pregnant. And feeling our little munchkin move around. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't missing when all my clothes fit. I am so so so lucky for so many reasons. I am so lucky to get to carry our baby and I am so lucky to have a husband who makes me feel pretty every single day as my body goes through changes. I am sooo lucky! Every single day I am reminded by this when I get to spend time in his arms. I don't know if it's the last 9 years of getting to know him and growing into a life and family with him or if it's because he's seen me at my lowest, saddest times and lifted me out of them.. but he is just the most important person to me and I am sincerely grateful to have such a loving husband. We spend so much time talking and laughing and loving. Our dynamic is going to change a little bit sooner than we think but I know it will just bring us a whole new world of love and I count the seconds to see Jordan hold our little baby for the first time. I can hardly bare the emotions that come over me if I sit and think about it for too long. I am so thankful. I remember feeling sadness to see a woman with a round belly, just knowing I couldn't have that for myself. It hurts me to think I may bring this sadness to women out there who are trying to start families of their own. We just never know each others journeys. Every persons journeys are different. I just know there is hope for everyone. So to sum it up I guess .. I am just ranting about how thankful I am for my amazing supportive husband and our baby on the way.



No comments: