Saturday, December 14, 2013

29 Weeks - Hello Heartburn

 
How far along? 29 weeks, made it to the 3rd Trimester. I am pretty excited about this!

Baby's size? About 17 in. 2.9 lbs.

Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself recently.

Maternity clothes? Yes. Also, just regular leggings seem to be doing the trick. So comfy.

Sleep: Well if it starts to be like last night then I think my long nights of rest are gone. I kept waking up with heartburn. Hopefully just hit and miss.

Best moment(s) this past week: We registered today!

Miss Anything? Nothing new.

Movement: More pushing instead of kicking this week. There were 2 days where she was moving non stop. It was pretty miraculous to feel.   

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah.

Cravings: Candy cane pie from VI.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Gender: Baby Girl Brooklyn.

Symptoms: The newest.. Heartburn.

Belly Button in or out? In. 

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy!

Looking forward to: Hopefully getting a rocker soon.

No comments: