Saturday, February 9, 2013

Where My TV Goes

I have been wanting a new entertainment center for while now but they are just always so darn expensive. We are considering buckling down and getting one that we really like. With an IKEA right up the street from me I feel like I would like to go there, so I am always on their website browsing the cuteness.

These 3 are my favorite that I'm narrowing it down to.

This one is nice cause it's cheap and long like I want, we could always get bookshelves to add to the sides down the road.

Now these 2 are about the same price.



Hoping we can pick one of these bad boys up soon. If not this month than next.

Hurray for new furniture! I'm truly grown up.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I love the top one! I think it could be really versatile and could definitely change as your style of decorating changes. They are all super cute, though!