Wednesday, October 3, 2012

TO Do List

This upcoming weekend I have a list of things I'd like to accomplish.

Create my Fall/Halloween wreath.
I'm thinkin something like this:
Halloween wreath and Halloween bunting 

Along with that, I need to do a little shopping.
To get an actual wreath holder.
Mine right now looks like this.
And it is dangling on a string that I actually nailed to the top of the door.
I'm crazy right??
Okay lets not linger on that thought.

I also want to spend a little on maybe a new piece of fall clothing.
Clean the house.
Friday the hubs and I may go to a movie or something.

I'm going to get out all of the rest of our Halloween decor.
We don't have a ton just a little we've collected from the last few years of apartment living.

Can't wait till we have a festive home :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kayla said...

looks like fun! i like how creative you seem!!

stalkayla.blogspot.com