Thursday, August 16, 2012

Vay Kay

Mine and Jordan's wedding anniversary is just around the corner!
We cannot decide if we will travel or not.
It seems like a lot of fun to take a trip but the places we want to go are a buncha mula.
But the experience would be fantastic.
So we are still in debate mode.

I think it'd be amazing to experience Chicago!
Chicago river #chicago

The Chicago Bean, Chicago



If you've read my "about me" section then you know I have never been to disneyland!
So I also think this would be fun! But this time of year it'd be super hot and super packed.
OR so I hear...

(I think this is actually a picture of disneyworld)


Our first wedding anniversary we went to Las Vegas.
It was sooo hot! 111 degrees!
And our first road trip as a married couple.

Last year for our 2nd anniversary, we stayed home and just had a day of fun.
Got our first couples massages and went to dinner at The Roof.

We'll see what we decide to do :)
Some sort of celebration is in order!


We gots a busy weekend a head of us!
Are you upto anything exciting??
 Photobucket

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I say take a vacation for sure! Do it before you have babies and your life as a free woman is over ;)

Gina said...

I agree!!!! :)