Tuesday, July 10, 2012

50 Shades

Today at work a bunch of girls who are reading/have read these books were having a conversation about who'd play who if/when these become films. I'm linking up with Kailee with my choice of the cast. Given, yes, this movie would be very graphic but it's always fun to try to choose a celeb that is close to what you see in your head.

I'm currently only on the first book. I'm having a hard time because Christian is very demeaning right now to women but everyone keeps saying the second and third books are a whole different world. Filled with romance and cutesy stuff and explanations.

Anywho, here are my choices:
 Christian - Alex Pettyfer


 
Anastasia - Ashley Greene


Katherine - Aly Michalka


 
Elliot - Liam Hemsworth


 And Kailee I agree with you on your pick for Mrs. Robinson.

Feel free to link up if you'd like. If you've read it. I'd love to see who you chose as the cast.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kailee said...

Haha oh how I love this! I can't wait to see who they really pick :)

Gina said...

Haha if they did this book it'd ruin their teeny bopper reps!

Unknown said...

These celebs are awesome! cant wait to read the book and watch a film if they make one.