Friday, February 10, 2012

V-Day Questionaire

I'm linking up with Making Sense of Cents today, who was linking up with another blog for a FUN Valentines post.

1. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
His sense of humor, we always have so much fun together just sitting at home. His dimple, makes me melt everytime! His compassion, he always takes time to focus on me and our relationship.

2. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
I love flowers, and he knows it, so flowers kinda guy.

3. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Both. If Utah had a beach I would love to go all the time, but I love our couch time too.

4. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day.
Real simple, start a family.

5. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
We decided to stay in. Valentines day is SO insane! So I'm going to make a nice steak and potatoes dinner and we're going to watch a movie, on the couch, with popcorn! haha. Get it cause of question 3!





Now that I'm home I changed the pictures :)

♥♥♥♥♥♥


Photobucket

4 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

Sounds like a great Valentine's Day!

Lauren Talon said...

Sounds like our Valentine's day! Low key but perfect :)
Great post! Have a good weekend :)

Bree said...

We are staying in as well as far as I know of.. Isn't it bad that we haven't communicated our plans yet?

Hope you have a great weekend!

Barbie said...

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day :)