Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm a Girl

I know when you read the post title, you're like, "uhh duh.."
But its more of a warning.
Because I am going to act like a BIG girl in this post.
The kind of girl that guys hate to date, or at least hate if they have to hear them say things like this.
Or at least thats what I learned from "HOW TO LOSE A GUY IN TEN DAYS"
But I hope you understand, or at least stopped reading when I started my rant.
I am going to list all of the things I ate this week. Well not all, but all the reasons why I honestly believe I'm going to blow up next week!


Pinned Image- McDonalds (french fries included)
- Arby's (french fries included)
- 3 Cookies in one day
- 2 Donuts
- Greasy Cafe Rio quesadilla
- Tons of chocolate
- 3 Chocolate covered strawberries
- Yesterday, I ate 3 breakfasts! Yeah 3! Then of course the regular meals to follow
- 3 bagels, with extra cream cheese




The healthiest thing I've eaten this week was probably Subway, and Jordan wanted Taco Bell but I talked him out of it.

Oh and all this with how much exercise? Uh yeah, 0 minutes of exercise.

Needless to say, I'm in need of some QT between me and a tread mill, so my lunch hour today I said "I'm gonna go to the on site gym and do some running" I get down there feelin good, its closed! First time thats ever happened...

I need to eat better! But now its the weekend, so wait till Monday??



This girl is super torn.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jenn @ What You Make It said...

I don't think you have anything to worry about! But I know you probably don't believe me : ) So maybe go running in your neighborhood? I don't like running, but I grew to enjoy my alone time, the fresh air, and my workout mix on my iPod. And I always felt good afterwards!

Jenn

passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

i would wait till Monday...but that's just me :) i'm really craving a bagel and cream cheese now...haven't had one in forever! have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

haha you crack me up! you sound just like me! mcdonalds, in & out, ice cream, cookies, cake, etc. etc. ahh! i set my alarm to workout before work, but let's be honest - that did not happen. i should probably hit the gym tonight...

Barbie said...

I say wait til Monday as well :) I just like the thought of starting on a brand new week. Have a great weekend and don't stress about it :)

jessica said...

I always start fresh after a non-stop eating week. It always works out better for me that way. And only 3 cookies? girlll I must have at least 7 yesterday. I do love cookies :)

Hope you have an awesome week!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/