Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tag, You're it!

Happy THURSDAY Everybody!
You know sometimes time goes fast and sometimes time goes slow.
Whats up with that???
Today is a slow one. Yet still good just slow.
Work has lots of yummy treats!

And I got my shopping done! HURRAYYYYYYY!!
Soup - ERRR relieved.

Tonight is my dinner date with Bff. FUN!


I got tagged to do a questionaire from:
wesandgina

Who, by the way, has the most beautiful lil girl.
 
These are the rules...
1.You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.



A Dozen Minus ONE things about ME!

1- My eyes are irritated easily.
2- I hate my freckles as much as everyone tells me their beautiful.
3- I consider my 4 year niece one of my best friends.
4- I've been married for about as long as Ryan Reynolds and Scarlet Johanson lasted (almost 2 1/2 yrs)
5- The first time I received an IV was last month.
6- I work for Selecthealth Insurance.
7- I dont understand what people have against Justin Bieber.
8- I like to pretend I can sing when I'm in the shower and do my own "covers."
9- My ipod is dear to me.
10- Sometimes I feel I have no style whatsoever.
11- I take pictures of myself maybe too often.




Gina's questions for myself:

1. What is your favorite thing to do? Shop! Snuggle with my Hubbie. Hang with my friends. Dance ridiculously.
2. What's your new years resoultions, if you have one? I dont have any yet. Besides get a home!
3. Where is your favorite place you've traveled to? Hawaii. I havent been very many places.
4. What's your favorite movie? Tough one, I'd have to say Life as We Know It currently. Love it.
5. What are you best at? Oo statistically Math was always a strong subject. BUT I think I'm pretty good at reasonability haha. If that's a thing..
6. Do you have unlimitted texting? Of course! I hardly use it as often as I used to.
7. What's your favorite color? Green or Turqoise.
8.What's your favorite drink? Diet Coke!
9. How many siblings do you have? 3. 2 brothers. 1 sister.
10. Do you like winter or summer more? Summer. I just like to go out in flippy floppies and a tank top.
11. Did you have a great 2011? For the most part, yes. I cannot believe its already over! Its been a year to remember for sure!


MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
1. Who do you love?
2. Whats your favorite fragrance?
3. Backstreet boys, NSYNC, or 98 Degrees?
4. If you had one superpower what'd it be?
5. Something you're looking forward to?
6. Something you're NOT looking forward to?
7. Favorite thing about yourself?
8. Painted nails, fake nails, or plain?
9. You have an hour to kill, how do you spend it?
10. Something you've been contemplating forever but cant bring yourself to do?
11. Do you believe in fate?







I tag...
Mallory, Jahnavi, and Caiti

Photobucket