Monday, December 26, 2011

Pictures and Challenge

Items of business:
1-Christmas Photo's.
2-Challenge Update
3-New Years



Christmas Photo's.












I had a wonderful Christmas weekend with friends family and husband. It was super special to spend time with those I love and care about.



Challenge Update:
1. Sand/Paint side table.
2. Take 200 pictures in one day.
3. Try one work out pin from pinterest.
4. Try one new recipe from pinterest.
5. Make someone's day.
6. Buy something online.
7. Print pictures for album/finalize pages for wedding scrapbook.
8. Have a date night with myself.
9. Make something cool and crafty.
10. Write about something important to me. 


I crossed off number 4! Woot!
Even though I did it wrong and they didnt turn out I still can cross it off.
Right? Haha.

So I TRIED to make cake batter truffles.
Should look like this:




Mine looked like...
I'm embarrassed to even post these.
I was told just to do everything but leave out the eggs.
But I guess thats not correct. So I'd follow an actual recipe.








New Years!
I am excited for the new year and to start some resolutions for myself.
This is all :)



Yikes back to work tomorrow. Its been so nice having a long weekend.
How was your Christmas? I'd love to hear about it!


Photobucket