Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Vow - Trailer 2

The chills start in my wrists
Dance up my arms, down my spine
Carry on down my legs, till they tickle my toes
Then the tears begin



So lovely! I havent been excited for a romantic movie for so long.. this looks amazing.

After analyzing, I find the most important part when their in the car at the beginning, she takes off her seatbelt to give her sweet hubby a kiss and thats when they get hit, If she kept her seatbelt on then she most likely wouldnt have lost her memory. Just an observation!


I would like to share, in terms of romance, my dream from the other night.

My husband was on a motorcycle, I behind him in the car with my father - in - law.
Driving down State Street.
I blink, then I see a car whip out in front of my sweet Jordan. My heart skips a beat.
He swerves to avoid the vehicle.
His bike goes out of control, and with him still on it, it begins to do summer-salts. Once. Twice. A pedestrian standing by watches Jordan flip over him and reaches up to protect himself grabbing Jordans head.


Flip. Third time.


The bike and 2 men lay on the ground.


I jump out of the car and run towards the two men, both wearing body suites and helmets.


I take off the first helmet.. An asian face appears (i strictly remember his race. oddly)
I then start to look around for the next man, I walk up to remove his helmet.. Its not there. Just a headless corpse, I look over to find his head just laying on the ground 2 feet from me.


My heart drops into my stomach, my eyes fill with tears, after the shock wears off, I drop my head and I scream at the top of my lungs "noooooo!!!"


When I awoke from my dream, I see his lovely face lying next to me. Drool all over his pillow. And I am SO happy that I dont have to feel that feeling that was SO real just moments ago. What a nightmare.


Oh also, I have a new commenting system now, let me know what you think. I got the idea from this lovely lady's blog ! You should check out her etsy shop, she makes pillows to die for.