Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A goodbye

I just wanted to write to all of those who were disappointed with my decision to cut my long blonde locks off.

Have you ever seen Tangled? Well I guess I can relate.

My hair was magical, but I needed to cut it as it had done just that, defined me.

I would hide underneath it all, used it to comfort myself and stay in that comfort zone.

A chop was needed to stop hiding, make a change, and break free!!

I hope you understand ;)

Before:


After:

It'll grow back, dont let me break your heart.


4 comments:

Summer-Raye said...

I love love the hair girl!

Natasha said...

I am the same way! I can't cut my hair because it would definitely bring me out of my comfort zone. I can't even color it because I am such a wimp. Good for you though, it looks adorable :)

Rolled Up Pretty said...

Ha ha!

Unknown said...

Hehe. I always have hair cut regret, but then I end up liking it. It's cute short!