Monday, October 17, 2011

101711

First Order of Business:
Dancing with the Stars.
Pinned Image
Rob - Good luck. I'll give you all 30 votes or however many they allow.
Good luck to me too for other reasons!
Pinned Image


Secondly:
This I have realized today that I have learned in my past days..
- Dont drink caffeine or carbonation the morning of your interview. It helps my tummy if I lay off till afterwards.
- Internet can literally save your life.
- The BEST things in life really are free.
- I don't go a day without singing. ever.
Pinned Image


Third thing:
Me and Jordan have been watching Breaking Bad this past weekend. Its interesting.
Pretty much about an old teacher with cancer cooking meth with one of his old students.
Pinned Image


Fourthist:
My heart has been racing non stop all day. And will continue till Wednesday.
Pinned Image


Fifth:
I gotta hit it up with "you can be mah hit girl" for ma ipod.



Sicks:
How awesome would it be to be a producer. Or whatever LA Reed is. I have been watching X Factor, as you know, and they get to just sit there and discover all this raw talent. Talent that moves me to tears and chills my bones.
Pinned Image



Se7en. and Last:
Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you
Pinned Image

1 comment:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

K when do you find out if you got the job???!!! SO excited! Also, LOVE Breaking Bad, SERIOUSLY obsessed!