Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Little Things

There are a few little things that make me smile right now:

- Having multiple tabs open at the same time
- Teen mom
- Covers on youtube

Especially covers of this song "skyscraper" by Demi Lovato

- Waking up every morning next to my Husband.
- Holding my besties new little baby girl Olivia. She's so gorgeous.

- The IKEA 2012 magazine that came for free in the mail
- Having cable again, and TVO! 
- Getting overtime on my next check. Not needed, but will be nice for extra play money.
- Having my own home. I feel so proud for myself being on my own and doing so well for myself.
- Talking about a family of my own with my loving hubby.
- Looking at pictures from my honeymoon.

- Feeling inspired.

Love my lucky life. <3

1 comment:

Rolled Up Pretty said...

K LOVE that cover so freakin good! I wish they had that on Itunes, I like it was better than the original! GORGEOUS baby too!