Monday, May 23, 2011

These are a few of my Favorite Things

 This table my step mom bought me. You seriously are the best Jodi!
I am IN love!


 This mirror box and pink candle I got from Pier 1
Again, IN love!


 This towel holder for my Bathroom.


 The fact that I finally got a hand towel holder.


 Bad angle but my new little mermaid key chain that I decided to dangle from my rear view mirror.
I love little mermaid.


 Lego's and bringing them to work!


Of course my lovely niece Kaydee!


What are a few of your favorite things?

1 comment:

Sharistan Kay said...

Allie, you are so darn cute! I wish that I could have your amazing decorating skills. I am sooo not domesticated yet haha I guess I eventually will get there. I can't wait until you guys move into a house and I get to see how adorably decorated your house will be! :) <3 you Hun! Thanks for talking to me last night, it helped me a lot. Justin and I talked about things, and I think they are a bit better now. We need to get together soooon!! I miss my best cousin!