Saturday, March 12, 2011

To DO Lists

I think that if I start making these lists and checking things off as I go that I might be more motivated to do things that I don't wanna do.

Do any of you create to do lists?

I usually try to keep it all in my head and then I stress about them all day till I just decide to put things off.

On a different note, its Saturday. I cleaned the place spotless and it looks wonderful. I've been developing some kind of a cold lately and it sucks. But my goal this weekend is to get over it and go to work fresh Monday morning nice and healthy.

I feel really boring lately.

Sorry if you read this post and will never get that time back, any tips on how to be less boring and ordinary?

What makes you different? Hmm... What makes me different.. I should work on becoming the perfect version of myself.

Happy Weekend :)

No comments: