Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dizzy Duh! Thursday



Duh! Winning! This morning I woke up at 7 in the morning gotta get fresh gotta go down stairs grabba bowl of cereal. So the moment I rolled out of bed I swear the floor was swaying from side to side. I thought to myself, "did I wake up on a boat?" I did have the song "i'm on a boat" stuck in my head all night cause I am working on a spoof for my work paper. (if you dont know the i'm on a boat song see the below video, dont worry its edited)



No joke though. I ran into the door frame of the bathroom. And I couldn't catch my balance. If anyone saw me they'd think I was a 2 year old trying to walk. I'm glad I was unseen. How embarrassing. By the time I remembered how to not fall over I was SO dizzy. I felt like I was going to purge in my Captain Crunch. I drank 2 full glasses of water to moisturize my dry mouth and then I felt fine. Glad that didnt last.

I also want to tell you about my WORSE day ever!! (i'm only being a litttle dramatic, so sue (sew?(can you do parenthesis inside of parenthesis?)) me) So yesterday I'm all YES ANTM night! The last 15 minutes when their doing panel, my freakin tv (or the network I still dont know) CUT to another channel's show. It went to some fruity ABC show and no matter what I did, I couldn't get my show back :( Then it made me miss the beginning of shedding for the wedding. The only 2 shows on television right now that I care about.


Here is a picture of the plant that I killed and am nursing back to health. Doesnt it look great?



I love the color of this nail polish! It has gotten me some might fine compliments. The reason its bubbly is just cause I'm, as i stated before, a 2 year old and cant even paint my nails right. And I hate my hands, they look old. But 'err ya go maiyt!


I hope today didnt suck for you! Foreva whatchew wanna do comin over you.

No comments: