Saturday, October 9, 2010

JOUR TRENTE!

Final challenge:
Who Am I?

I decided to just do this post today, even though its tomorrows post. And conclude my 30 day challenge.

Who is Allison?
I think that the last 29 posts have kind of defined that. Someones writing always is a good way of seeing who that person is. I am a short young lady who is a little crazy most the time people don't know what to do with me. I don't have any strengths as far as I'm concerned. I have some things I'm good at but i've always found someone who is better at all those things. I enjoy art. A ton. I enjoy music. A ton! especially acoustic stuff. It shows true talent. I enjoy movies and movie candy. I love soda and cake and anything chocolaty. Except chocolate ice cream. Gag. I love my husband very much and appreciate all he does for me. My sister is an incredible part of my life along with the rest of my family. I love love love to shop and it's hard to not do it every day of my life. I have never smoked a cig and never plan to. I love to dance. And thats it for now.. I guess. Bye :)

No comments: