Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jour Dix

Songs I listen to when I am Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad:

SO I already did the post but it goofed up and now I have to redo- YUCK! I hate redoing things. Which explains my slacking on my posts. Okay!

When I'm Happy, Hyped, Bored, and Mad I usually listen to the same type of music. Which is stuff like Parade the Day, taking back sunday, New found glory, Ke$ha, I call fives, 80's pop, Eminem (love the way you lie! love), Allred, Katy Perry has some good new stuff, Anything with an upbeat catchy tune.

I get bored with my music a lot and then try anything different to keep me entertained.

When I am sad I usually listen to more sad country songs like "tonight I wanna cry" by Keith Urban, Joshua Raiden, Goo Goo Dolls, so on and so forth...

No comments: