Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was amazing this year. With both of our family gatherings being at the same exact time, we thought it'd be impossible to make it work. But we decided to try to head to his early, which was pretty much a success. We were unprepared with the veggie tray so we had to put it together at his sisters house. The place looked beautiful and delicious. We had a really nice dinner with all the necessities. Turkey, Potatoes and Family :) We had to write what we were thankful for on the back of our name tag things and he put "his beautiful wife allie" when I put "indoor plumbing" haha. He's stinkin cute. We were sitting at the little kid table with his nephew and girlfriend. We didn't mind too much. Then went to my grandma's church for dessert. I made an apple pie, well I bought it frozen and cooked it in the oven for an hour. :) I got to see all of my extended family and play with my young cousins and nieces. They did a gift exchange and one member received an ornament kit so me and my beautiful niece made an ornament.
I really loved seeing all of our family and wished that I would've taken more pictures but both just felt so rushed. Still enjoyable though. After all is said and done we came home and watched a nice flick together and I went to bed. I had to work the next morning. Freakin lame!

No comments: