Monday, September 14, 2009

At Home

Sitting in my bed on the internet. Sheesh, I need to shower so I'll make this quick. Mine and Jordans wedding was wonderful! We were so happy to see everyone come and see us on our special day!! Thanks to all of you and we love you so so much! Our week long vay cay in Hawaii was amazing as expected, more so. There were no complaints and no worries. The best rest I've had in a long time. The time difference made us get in bed around 8 or 9 there time (12 or 1 utah time) but not wake up till like 12 hours later. We went on a beautiful dinner cruise at sunset and rented body boards that we took out to the ocean. We also visited the aquarium and ate at some cute restaurants. The plane trips suckkked. We were happy to get home too. We are settling into being around each other all the time, no problems yet haha knock on wood. As for me, I canNOT wait for the new twilight (new moon) movie to come out! I am so excited. I recently discovered a song "Tik Tok" by kesha and it makes me wanna shake my butt all day long. Work is good at the Bank I'm hoping to get full time so i can quit my other job and Jordan is trying to get a supervisor position at his job. Both would be wonderful. I just got back from golds gym, figured, we're stuck in this contract for 2 years I should really use the pass. It felt good to run, I don't think I've been for a month or 2... Haha. I LOVE YOU ALL! Peace and happiness. OOh and my Thought of the day "when the burden seems too much to bare, remember the end will justify the pain it took to get us there"

No comments: