Sunday, January 19, 2014

34 Weeks!

 
 
How far along? 34 Weeks. 6 more to go!

Baby's size? 19-22 in and about 5.5 lbs.

Maternity clothes? No new ones.

Sleep: I'm up in the middle of the night again to pee.

Best moment(s) this past week:I washed all of Brooklyn's clothes, blankies, etc and put them all away. It was so much fun. I also got her take home outfit planned and ready to pack.

Miss Anything? A tan.

Movement: Doctor says she's head down! so I feel her hands tickle in the lower belly and her bum and feet up in my ribs.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just being too warm and causterphobic. 

Cravings: Anything chocolate. Cereal. Fry sauce. Strawberry Banana smoothies.

Labor Signs: Not really.

Gender: Baby Girl

Symptoms: Skin darkening, I feel like I always look tired..

Belly Button in or out? Out!

Wedding rings on or off? On most the time. I took it off yesterday and today mid day cause it was so tight.

Happy or Moody most of the time:  Super happy.

Looking forward to: Maybe taking some maternity pictures soon :)

No comments: